Saturday, June 6, 2009

Day 7 with GWF

OK so today is day 7 with the GWF and it is working! Hallelujah! I have lost 7 pounds by watching every little morsel that goes in my mouth and I have eliminated wheat (gluten) from my diet. I was allergy tested several years ago by a nutritionist and he said I had an allergy to wheat, not in the sense that I would break out in hives or my throat would close up but in the sense that my body doesn't process it well. I feel better this week and am definitely motivated by the weight loss! I love love love the GWF! I am tracking the calories out vs. calories in and try to get about a 2000 calorie deficit. I had dvr'd a rerun of Oprah showing the biggest loser secrets and found out the women burn 4000 calories a day and eat 1200 so I am not doing as much as they are but living in the real world I think I am doing great! I realize the weight will come off much quicker when I am larger and that this trend won't continue but I am loving the ride right now! Till the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment